Pathfinder Regional Vocational Technical High School offers a variety of different sports to our student athletes. Athletes must pass all core subjects and their shop/ related to be academically eligible. Athletes must have a physical on file with the school within the last 13 months.
For more information please contact the Athletic Director Joe Baldyga (email@example.com)
Boys Varsity Soccer
Girls Varsity Soccer
Co-op Cross Country
Co-op Field Hockey
Boys Varsity Basketball
Girls Varsity Basketball
Pathfinder Booster Club, a parent-run, non-profit organization, supports all athletic activities at Pathfinder Regional Vocational Technical High School through membership fees, business sponsorship and fundraising activities.
In addition to providing financial support for all teams by purchasing equipment upon request, the Booster Club:
- Provides three banquets each school year to allow the coaches of each sport to hand out awards, and share with the parents all the achievements of the players and team.
- Buys Senior hoodies for Senior athletes.
- Purchases and presents flowers at Senior games.
- Gives two scholarships to Pathfinder athletes each June.
- Contributes money towards championship jackets when a team wins!
- The Booster Club needs your help to continue providing this support.